Search the most relevant resources for evaluation in development cooperation here with a query for your keywords. The customised Google search concentrates on well selected Websites, libraries, blogs and newsletters. We offer some more search engines alike.
Evaluation Reports Databases
- DEReC OECD DAC Evaluation Resource Centre
- ALNAP Evaluative Reports Database (ERD)
- RIDIE Registry for International Development Impact Evaluations
- UNDP Evaluation Resource Centre
- German BMZ Evaluation Reports
- 3ie Impact Evaluation Database
- Swedish Sida’s Publication Database
- EuropeAid Evaluation Reports
- Swiss DEZA Evaluations
- CAMECO Media Evaluation Library
Evaluation Methodology Resources and Manuals
- Free Resources for Program Evaluation and Social Research Methods This page lists FREE resources for Program Evaluation and Social Research Methods. The focus is on “how-to” do program evaluation and social research: surveys, focus groups, sampling, interviews, and other methods. Most of these links are to resources that can be read over the web. An ICAAP site created by Gene Shackman
- The World Wide Evaluation Information Gateway International gateway providing access to a variety of web resources of interest to students and researchers working in the field of Social Policy. Links to methods, also to data, email lists, other resources. Very comprehensive.
- Evaluation Portal: Link Collection – This Link Collection is created by Lars Balzer to help you finding interesting evaluation resources which are widespread through the internet. It is one section of the “Evaluation Portal”
- WWW Virtual Library: Evaluation – The WWW Virtual Library: Evaluation is an online database of high quality Internet resources related to social policy evaluation. Maintained by Alfio Cerami until 2011.
- American Evaluation Association: Online resources list – AEA’s goal is to be the pre-eminent source for identifying online resources of interest to evaluators.
- Le site Portal de L’evaluation dans l’espace francophone – L’Organisation internationale de la Francophonie a conçu et fait développer courant 2004, un site portail en français dédié aux questions de suivi et d’évaluation.
- Online Evaluation Resource Library – Developed for professionals seeking to design, conduct, document, or review project evaluations. OERL is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- CDC Evaluation Working Group resources – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lists some general Manuals/Assistance with Specific Evaluation Steps – Data Collection Methods and Sources and Logic Models.
- OECD DAC Network on Development Evaluation contains information on the evaluation work of the OECD DAC, summaries of evaluation findings in key policy areas, links to numerous evaluation resources and an overview of the DAC’s key norms and standards for development evaluation.
- International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3IE) Resources on impact evaluations and systematic reviews that generate high quality evidence on what works in development and why.
- Better Evaluation An international collaboration to improve evaluation practice and theory by sharing information about options (methods or tools) and approaches.
- My Monitoring & Evaluation is an interactive Web 2.0 platform to share knowledge on country-led M&E systems worldwide.
- CLEAR Regional Centres for Learning on Evaluation and Results Resources for strengthening the monitoring and evaluation and performance management capacity of countries and their governments to achieve development outcomes.
- Weitzenegger’s Monitoring & Evaluation & Learning Blog
- Weitzenegger’s Monitoring & Evaluation References
- M&E on Twitter
- Webzine: Evaluation Today
Permanent URL: http://eval.weitzenegger.de