My imported Social Bookmarks from Pinboard:
- Useful methods and ideas | Participatory Methods
These pages provide a more in depth look at a whole range of issues, ideas, theories and methods. They aim to give detail and explanation, provoke thinking, offer resources and the opportunity to comment.
- The Sustainable Development Goals Trade Monitor
The Sustainable Development Goals Trade Monitor was launched on 20 October by the WTO, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) and the International Trade Centre (ITC). The online portal collates the latest progress in achieving the trade-related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
- New Toolbox of Selected Agricultural Trade Policy Instruments
This toolbox is the result of three workshops with three regional African farmers' organisations (EAFF, SACAU, ROPPA) and their members. It aims to enhance the knowledge and understanding of agricultural trade policy by presenting and explaining a selection of twelve key instruments.
- Sustainable Development Goals - Resources for educators
Complementary to the UNESCO guidance document - Education for Sustainable Development Goals - Learning Objectives, this resource bank has been designed for educators, education planners and practitioners. It offers hundreds of pedagogical ideas for classroom activities and multimedia resources detailing how best to integrate ESD into teaching and learning, from early childhood care through secondary education.
- Click4it has training definitions, methods, tools, resources and tool kits.
The Click4it wiki is a knowledge base repository of training definitions, methods, tools, resources and tool kits. As a dynamic channel for collaboration and knowledge sharing the wiki should continuously grow and expand to include additional content generated by internal and external contributors. Currently the Click4it holds over 500 entries on methods and tools, among which a number of downloadable and ready-to-use materials such as toolkits, checklists and step-by-step instructions.
- ILO Portal: Youth employment
ILO’s activities on youth employment span over advocacy, knowledge development and dissemination, policy and technical advice and capacity building services.
- Google helping you work, teach and learn from anywhere
If your school or business has been disrupted by current events, visit Google's remote working page for a list of useful resources.
- SDGs Today has real-time data on the Sustainable Development Goals.
With only 10 years left to achieve the SDGs, this open access data platform provides a much-needed virtual space for key stakeholders from around the world to access and engage with real-time or timely data (updated annually or in more frequent intervals) on the SDGs, improve their knowledge of geospatial tools and geographic information systems and build capacity to use these tools to support global agendas and policymaking.
- TVeT Forum - Connect With a Global TVET Community
This is UNEVOC's platform for mutual support, knowledge sharing and peer learning, where you can seek advice and discuss your current TVET-related challenges and needs.
- The special initiative “ONE WORLD without Hunger” (SEWOH) backs Germany's efforts for #SDG2
With the special initiative “ONE WORLD without Hunger”, (SEWOH) German politics, business, science and civil society are confronting these challenges to humanity.
- Digital technologies are crucial for coping with the effects of the pandemic. UNCTAD report
Digital technologies are crucial for coping with the effects of the pandemic. A new UNCTAD report maps out how economic and social activities are shifting online in response to COVID-19.
- 3ie Development Evidence Portal amplifys the effects of available research
3ie’s Development Evidence Portal is a comprehensive repository of high-quality evidence on what works in international development, consisting of rigorous studies and synthesis of studies conducted in L&MICs. The portal is a gateway to high-quality impact evaluations, systematic reviews, and evidence gap maps, comprising the most comprehensive resource available for this kind of evidence.
- The Commons is a social change library.
"We collect, curate and distribute the key lessons and resources of progressive movements around Australia and across the globe."
- Sustainable Events Management Guide in Arabic is online
The Sustainable Events Management Guide was produced by volunteers in Jordan based on ISO Standards. Here ist the Arabic version.
- HF Toolkit – How to deal with increasingly complex and uncertain humanitarian crises?
The Humanitarian Futures Toolkit [HFT] is designed to provide humanitarian organisations with measures to strengthen their ability to deal with increasingly complex and uncertain humanitarian crises.
- ITC: Diversifying Trade in Africa: New strategy approaches for the African Continental Free Trade Area
To achieve robust regional integration, an increased emphasis on innovation and on higher-value added sectors may be necessary.
- Africa’s Platform for Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship” (ASPYEE) by AUDA-NEPAD
The online platform – “Africa’s Platform for Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship” (ASPYEE) forms part of the SIFA Technical Component and serves as a knowledge repository to share and replicate these nationally-tried and –tested approaches throughout the continent.
- [priv] FreeLists hosts thousands of the world's best mailing lists.
FreeLists hosts thousands of the world's best mailing lists. Find yours here by name, or click below to browse by category.
- Oil for Development programme of Norway offers assistance
The Oil for Development (OfD) Programme offers assistance to developing countries in their effort to manage petroleum resources in a sustainable manner.
- D+C/E+Z is an independent forum for gobal development debate
D+C/E+Z is funded by Germany's Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development with a mission to facilitate controversial debate at an international level.