My imported Social Bookmarks from Pinboard:
Species+ contains information on all species that are listed in the Appendices of CITES and CMS, as well as other CMS Family listings and species included in the Annexes to the EU Wildlife Trade Regulations.
- Virtual Library of the German Cooperation (BIVICA)
The Virtual Library of the German Cooperation (BIVICA), is the information and documentation center of the German Cooperation in the Latin America region. It was created with the aim of contributing to knowledge management around the work of Cooperation in the region. For this, BIVICA provides documents related to the experiences, studies and research developed within the framework of the work of the German Cooperation, International Cooperation and its partner institutions, such as state, private and civil society entities. BIVICA, since its launch, gathers more than 5,000 bibliographic […]
- CBM Inclusive Participation Toolbox makes your work more inclusive
CBM has launched the Inclusive Participation Toolbox, a new digital centre with resources for supporting the meaningful inclusion of persons with disabilities and organisations of persons with disabilities (OPDs). The toolbox is designed for professionals working in international development. It supports them to develop and implement inclusive programmes, organise consultations, plan events, and prepare presentations. “Inclusion is not a choice; it is a human right. This toolbox will help you as a professional or your organisation to work with and for persons with disabilities. As CBM, we […]
- UN Climate Change Conference 2022 (COP27) in Egypt | Internationale Klimaschutzinitiative (IKI)
#Germany increases funding for global adaptation fund by 60 million euro The Federal Foreign Office and the Federal Ministry for the Environment are increasing their contribution to the international Adaptation Fund by 30 million euro each. #COP27
- Africa’s COP: Where does West Africa stand with respect to the global climate agenda? - Development Matters %
Africa’s COP: Where does West Africa stand with respect to the global climate agenda?
- (400) https://twitter.com/kweitzenegger/status/1593569973737345032/photo/1
Luckily I joined Twitter 13 years ago and most of me Tweets are now history. #MyTwitterAnniversary
- Untitled (https://www.ilo.org/global/about-the-ilo/newsroom/news/WCMS_861228/lang--en/index.htm)
ILO launches initiatives on Green Jobs for Youth and Just Transition financing tools at #COP27 via @ilo
- Lula’s victory in Brazil is a relief but it won’t solve the problem of globalised greed | The Secret Negotiator | The Guardian
Lula’s victory in Brazil is a relief but it won’t solve the problem of globalised greed | The Secret Negotiator
- What will happen to Swedish development aid? – SweDev
RT @SweDevNetwork: 👉Listen to the @Global_Bar podcast where SweDev Vice-chair @jsundewall gives his view on the future of Swedish #development #aid. ➡️Click here:
- (400) https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1586004719234785280
I rather buy a Mastodon.
- (400) https://twitter.com/xulicamargo/status/1371810014881406977
Women had significant labor market outcomes from #noncognitive skills training in Santa Catarina, while men don’t have the effect. Thanks @xulicamargo for the interview today on your study! It's a rigouros #evaluation method that tells about the #TVET-labour market transitions.
- United Nations Development Programme - Evaluation - Reflections
Reflections is a series of knowledge products offering lessons from past evaluations of UNDP work . The aim of this initiative is to support UNDP decision makers, especially at the country level. These brief papers aim to satisfy the broader request from UNDP managers to help them identify what works and what doesn’t, and in what contexts.
- AfDB Evaluation Results Database - EVRD to find lessons, recommendations, and other knowledge
The EVRD is a publicly available database of all lessons, recommendations, and documentation resulting from our independent validations and evaluations.
- (400) https://twitter.com/RogersHistory/status/1581610302856081410
Borders come and go in Europe. We are in this together. Borders do not separate people any more, hopefully.
Digital skills need to be strengthened to prepare African countries for the coming digital century. Tevin Tafese @GIGA_Institute on building an #innovation-friendly and #inclusive #Digital #Africa. Startups
- Untitled (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPp0k_0U9RE&feature=youtu.be)
Germany boosts protection of forests and other endangered ecosystems in support of an ambitious outcome at #CBD #COP15 in Montreal. Olaf Scholz announced that #Germany would make 1.5 bn€ available annually for international #biodiversity conservation.
- One year on, El Salvador's Bitcoin experiment has proven a spectacular failure
One year on, #ElSalvador 's Bitcoin experiment has proven a spectacular failure via @ConversationEDU
- (400) https://twitter.com/HEBobiwine/status/1574816063535157252/video/1
RT @HEBobiwine: Dictators are so predictable! Gen. Museveni describes the EU Parliament as INSUFFERABLE, SHALLOW, IGNORANT, EGOCENTRIC, and some of its members as young girls who are trying to lecture him! Simply because they called him out on human rights violations related to the Oil Pipeline!
- (400) https://twitter.com/kweitzenegger/status/1574730896816717825/photo/1
Over 130 million actions in at least 190 countries and territories have already been registered, making this the largest Global Week to #Act4SDGs mobilization ever, leaving little doubt about the scale and potential for positive collective action. #ff @SDGaction @SDGActionZone
- 🏆 On 27 Sep, the UN #SDGAwards unveil the WINNERS of 2022, the most impactful #SDGs initiatives & individuals from around the world....
🏆 On 27 Sep, the UN #SDGAwards unveil the WINNERS of 2022, the most impactful #SDGs initiatives & individuals from around the world. Join an evening with inspiring speakers & musical performances – LIVE at 17:30 CET. @SDGaction.